Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

Travis and I decided it would be fun to carve some pumpkins! The Standiford family doesn't just carve the pumpkins but they make them come alive. This can be a long and tedious activity but in the end I think we had some masterpieces!


"Gross! Does this really need to come out?


(not one of my better pictures)


"Its Elmo"


Travis doesn't like to have his picture taken so I tried to get his attention and this is the look that I got! Well at least I got a picture!

Our master pieces



"Its Mickey Mouse"



Elmo
I couldn't get a very good picture of this one!


Fred Flintstone

3 comments:

Becky Wallace said...

Way to go Woozer!! I'm so proud that you have a blog. Can't wait to see the rest of your posts!

wendy said...

How did you do that ----Hey, your mom gave me your blog spot so I look forward to "sharing your fun life" with you. I check Becky's as well. Such a fun way to see photos and hear cute stories. love ya, Check mine as well at wendy-ericgunderson.blogspot.com (your 2nd mom)

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

wow you guys are great pumkin carvers!!! I am impressed. Thanks for giving me your blog address I am glad I can keep up with your life now. My class is going great, thanks for asking and we are doing great! Hope to see ya soon