Monday, February 9, 2009

Exercise

Travis' Exercise Program

So everyone always does a New Year goal! Well we actually didn't make any this year but I decided that I was going to run at least three times a week at the end of January (and it's going great so far). So Travis decided that he was going to exercise three times a week! Here is his program!


BASKETBALL!



BASKETBALL!!


(Yeah, honey good shot! He made this one!!)




Look he is running! Oh wait, that is still a basketball game!


Don't think I am complaining or anything because I think it is great that he is doing something but three basketball games a week is a lot for ME! Did I mention it is church ball!



I caught the cute missionaries watching and wishing they could play!

2 comments:

wendy said...

Nice Lizzy, checking out the missionaries. At least he is doing SOMETHINGS. I need to get out an walk and walk and walk.....you get the idea

wendy said...

Ah, I think your New Years goal should be making a Blog entry more then once a month (tee,hee)