Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!
Since Travis and I don't have kids of our own we still didn't want to miss out on the coloring the eggs this year. So we thought we would borrow some kids for the night! My brother and sister-in-law were very nice to let us take their kids for the night and color some eggs with them. I guess this good practice for when we have our own kids! It also taught me some things to do and not to do!

1. Don't let your husband go and buy the eggs without you! Yep, we had four dozen eggs to color!

2. Don't let your husband get started decorating the eggs with the kids without you! Or you walk into the house and see this!


3. Keep a very close eye on them while they color the eggs! We had a couple of dropped eggs!

4. Remind them that they can't eat the eggs until after they are peeled!


5. And last but not least, remember to just have fun!!!


3 comments:

wendy said...

What a nice aunt you are. did you keep them ALL night -- I would not be THAT nice of an aunt. Nope

Becky Wallace said...

So cute! Way to go Aunt Wooze. We called you today to let you know that we miss you!

Emma said...

fun I love to do eggs but it is a mess