Thursday, October 1, 2009

After Summer Comes Fall

The Canyons
I just have to say that I am so happy that I grew up here in Utah! I think sometimes we forget what a beautiful state we really live in! Every year at the end of summer the Standiford family goes up Millcreek canyon and has a BBQ! We roast the hot dogs over an open fire and play in the stream! Well the kids play in the stream because I think it is to cold for the rest of us. But it does make for some fun pictures!

Chase Standiford

Picking up rocks to throw in the stream. Or maybe catching yourself as you fall in!

Brayden Dunn, so cute!

Having fun with the cousins!!

Chloe Standiford what do you say about those cheeks!

Almost all the grandchildren!

(Sorry Katherine didn't think about taking this until after you and Chase left)


3 comments:

Becky Wallace said...

So, so, so fun!

wendy said...

What a fun day my dear. Utah is pretty beautiful. and hanging out with the fam.........very cool

Emma said...

Looks like you had fun, I love the fall!